Causes of skin aging
The skin as well as any other organ in the body, over time will become aging. The skin aging process usually occurs when women turn 30 years old, but in fact they can happen sooner, because the causes of skin aging can be from environmental effects, habits, work, etc., causing the skin to be in risk of “degrading” faster. Therefore, women are more concerned about their skin, especially when they are 25 or older.
Before learning the causes of skin aging, let’s analyze the structure of the skin.
Structure of the skin
Causes of skin aging
The skin is considered the largest organ of the body, with a total area of about 20 feet (~ 1.85 m2). They cover the entire body, helping to protect people from invasive bacteria, limiting the effects of the environment, helping to regulate body temperature and help people sense when in contact.
According to scientific research, the skin consists of three layers:
– The epidermis: the outer layer of the skin. This is the outer fence, capable of separating what is inside and outside the body. Melanocytes are located in the epidermis, producing melanin pigmentation that shows our skin color.
– The dermis: just below the epidermis, containing connective tissue, including hair follicles and sweat glands
– The subcutaneous tissue (hypodermis): includes fat and connective tissue.
The causes of skin aging
Skin aging is a manifestation of “aging” over time. This is a process of impaired function, blood circulation and lymphatic system, causing the skin to break the overall healthy structure before. The subcutaneous capillary weakens and the excretion of toxins out becomes more difficult.
The causes of skin aging may be endogenous or exogenous.
- Endogenous causes of skin aging:
– Age: People can not avoid the time and that is the main factor causing skin aging. As the skin becomes more loose, the ability to produce collagen, elastin is less and less, so that the elasticity, firmness and elasticity of the skin will gradually disappear.
– Stress: The mind working too much will cause nerve impulses that make you age faster and lead to aging skin.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!